Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What will I receive as an exhibitor?
Exhibitors will receive a 10×10 booth with a company ID sign, a 6×2 skirted table, 2 chairs, a wastebasket, and 4 exhibitor badges.
2) Can I sell my products/services at the expo?
You may sell whatever your business has to offer with the exception of the items listed below in section 9.
3) When is booth set-up and check-in for exhibitors?
Friday, February 24th, 2012, 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at The BJCC East Exhibition Hall.
4) What time is breakdown and move-out?
7:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ALL exhibitors MUST be moved out by this time.
5) Can I switch booths after my booth number has been assigned?
Yes, for an additional $50. Contact the Expo office for more information.
6) How many people may I have working my booth?
As many as you like! However, we only provide 4 vendor badges, each additional badge is $7.
7) Where do I go to get my badges and tickets?
They will be handed out when you register at the Vendor Check-In booth on Friday, February 24th, 2012.
8.) How do I get phone and electric service for my booth?
Electricity and telephone lines are not included in the cost of registration for exhibitor booths. These services can be purchase by calling the Birmingham- Jefferson Convention Complex at 205-324-5000.
9) Are there any items that I am forbidden from selling?
Food, drugs, alcohol, fire arms, explosives, sexually explicit items.
10) Are there any decorating or other restrictions?
Yes. HELIUM BALLOONS MAY NOT be brought into the Expo hall as they are a fire hazard. Your set-up should not be disruptive to neighboring exhibitors in any way (music, loud noises, etc.).