GENERAL EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
The Magic City Black Expo is your chance to engage with customers and clients in a fun and festive environment.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow your business!
1) Registered exhibitors will receive a 10’ x 10’ booth space with two chairs and one waste basket. 2) A 6’ x 2’ Table, Identification Banner (7” x 44”), 4 Black Expo badges. Additional badges may be purchased for $7 each on registration day.
3) Change of Booth Location Any changes to booth space assigned to exhibitors before or during the Expo for any reason carry a $50 administrative charge. 4) Electricity and Telephone Lines are not included in the cost of registration for exhibitor booths. These services can be purchase by calling the BJCC at 205-324-5000.
Note: Exhibitors MUST set up on Friday, Feb. 24, 2012. ALL exhibitors must be completely set-up no later than 1 hour prior to show opening on Saturday, and all isles must be cleared. There will be absolutely no setting-up after the show starts. Breakdown shall be from the close of show to 10:00 pm, on Saturday, February 25, 2012.
Make all payments by Check, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check, payable to: Magic City Black Expo, LLC. Upon acceptance of your application and payment, exhibitors will receive booth assignments. Booth reservation is only final when payment in full is submitted with this application. (No checks accepted after February 13, 2012).
All booth purchases, including deposits, are final, non-transferable and non-refundable. Late registration prices go into effect February 1, 2012.
Pre-show set-up: Friday, Feb. 24, 2012
Set-up times for exhibitors 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The BJCC East Exhibition Hall 3
2101 Richard Arrington, Jr. Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35203
**Set-up Required on Friday**
Day of show: Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012:
Pre-show setup is from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
MCBE official show hours are 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Breakdown is from 7:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
• Exhibitors are permitted to sell only those products and services listed on their application.
• Subleasing is not permitted.
• Animals of any kind will not be allowed on the premises.
• Booth rental fees are non-refundable, except in the case of cancellation of MCBE.
• No items or paraphernalia permitted for sale with “Magic City Black Expo” on it unless prior permission granted.
• NO HELIUM BALLOONS ALLOWED-fire hazard.
Click here to view the Magic City Black Expo terms and conditions.